Sunday, January 3, 2010

About how do season tickets work? Washington Capitals specifically

How do season tickets work? Washington Capitals specifically?
I've never had season tickets before, but they look interesting. I need to know the ins and outs of the whole business. Example, do I have to pay for all games? etc. etc. etc.
Hockey - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
yes you have to pay for every home game, you can probably get partial season ticket plans though. I would assume there is some kind of waiting list for season tickets to the Caps though.
Answer 2 :
Yes i think you need to pay for all regular season games and you get tickets to then. I believe there is usually a LONG waiting list though, despite the amount of money that people are paying for season tickets. It's ridiculously expensive but I guess a lot of people think it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment